Welcome to BeginnersUnite! We hope you find everything you need to help you with your art.
As always, thank you for your membership with us and if you have any questions/comments/concerns, please feel free to note the group or sketch7778. We are here to help you.
Please remember to submit to the correct folders. Just because the Featured folder is open doesn't mean everything will be accepted to it.
We still do not accept mature content.
Check out Tutorials-R-Us. Even though we have tutorials here, Tutorials-R-Us has them broken down based on what you're looking for (i.e. tutorials for eyes, hair, face, anatomy, photomanipulations, literature, backgrounds and objects, and so on...). The group is connected to BeginnersUnite so you can submit your art but get additional tutorials there.
Special thanks to all of the contributors that help me keep this group going. I don't think I thank them enough but they're awesome, aren't they? One of these months, I hope to have a contributor introduction in the blog... look forward to it!
And of course, thank you to each and every one of you guys. Your art is what helps make this group enjoyable.
MEMBER of the MONTH!
1. We would love to thank you for joining BeginnersUnite! What is your favorite thing about us?
My favorite thing about this group is the wide variety of folders available to choose from.
2. What is your favorite thing about deviantArt?
My favorite thing about Deviant Art is the community, its great to meet artist just like me.
3. What would you describe your art style as?
I Like my art style because i try to combine cartoon aspects and mainly manga I have a different variety.
4. What programs/tools do you use to create your art?
I use Paint tool Sai and a Wacom Intuos pen & touch medium.
5. Where would you like to improve the most (if you need to improve)?
I would like to improve on my poses and coloring skills.
6. What is your favorite type of art?
My favorite type of art is mainly manga, I also love to deviate to pixel art.
7. How long have you been drawing?
I've been drawing seriously for 8 years, every year i improve.
8. Can you show us 2 of your most improved deviations and one of your older deviations?
I feel my most improved is and an older one is
9. Who is your favorite artist?
My favorite artist has to be ZeroNis.
10. What kind of artist do you want to be (if any)?
I would like to be a Game Artist in the future.
11. Where would you wish to study art (country)?
I would love to study art in Japan ^^.
12. Do you have any thing you would like to say to fellow artists?
Keep drawing everyday, we artist get better with every hour
Now if you'd excuse me, I'm going to sit on my cloud and go back to daydreaming... Have a great weekend!