Welcome to BeginnersUnite!! Glad to have you with us!
The Before & After contest is now over! Thank you to those of you who participated.
We have a new rule--No advertising in the comments area. If you'd like to have your information featured, please note the group or any of the admin. We will put it up in the necessary areas. ALL advertising comments will be hidden.
I have created a new group called Tutorials-R-Us. It is an extension of this group. The tutorials are broken down by category so it makes it easier to find the tutorials you need. Plus, I will be working to add tutorials to that group that are not included in BeginnersUnite. To those of you who have tutorials, it is not a must that you join the group to submit your tutorials to it.
Contest Winner (s):
1. We would love to thank you for joining BeginnersUnite! What is your favorite thing about us?
This group make me feel accept, i see so many people like me, training hard, day by day to improve their art, their style.
2. What is your favorite thing about deviantArt?
Its how can i follow the artist that i love and support them some how and by inspired by they.
3. What would you describe your art style as?
Random, i suppose, i didn't find my style yet
4. What programs/tools do you use to create your art?
I'm start to learn in Paint Tool Sai, but now i'm migrating to photoshop.
5. Where would you like to improve the most (if you need to improve)?
Anatomy, i need to practice more, as the saying goes, practice makes perfect.
6. What is your favorite type of art?
I'm very eclectic, i like pretty much everything, but my favorite is surrealist/fantasy art
7. How long have you been drawing?
Since i'm 5 year old, but training to become a professional, 3 months, i start in december.
8. Can you show us 2 of your most improved deviations and one of your older deviations?
9. Who is your favorite artist?
10. What kind of artist do you want to be (if any)?
One that involves the viewer in the atmosphere of his works.
11. Where would you wish to study art (country)?
I don't know, maybe Canada.
12. Do you have any thing you would like to say to fellow artists?
Please do not succumb to frustration, look for strength and inspiration in the little things, ask opinions to people other than your friends, if you get a heavy negative critique, try to ignore or turn into something constructive.
Go ahead do not stop, draw something every day, do not let laziness take over, because if you so, do you never will make any progress as an artist.